Rabu, 25 April 2012

Damn I'm in love

Diposting oleh dea dini di Rabu, April 25, 2012
Fallin in love is one of the part of human being. Well, I'm a human sooo I fall in love too! With whom? I think you absolutely know this person if you are one of Kpop fans! Hahaha.
Okay, we cant call this case is falling in love. But oooh maaaan come oon! My Idols are soo gorgeous! All of them! Minho, Donghae, Kwangmin, Baekhyun, Sehun. Awwww they drive me crazy! I really adore them! Especially when they doing their aegyo, bwaaaah! I cant hold for laughing and screaming!
Especially for my king of aegyo MINHO. You know he is so cute and baby face. He is 90 line but looks like 96 line. Hahaha. He is still kid, you know! *buing buing* m(^3^)m

Well thats all... hahaha
I write this because I watched this video.. OMG Baekyeol are so... *speechless*


REALLY! I want to see them in Hello Baby and the baby is Lincoln from Rainbow Kids! It must be funny and you wont get bored! Hahaha.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

I do love your comments ^^

 

Die Sonnenaufgang Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review