Selasa, 03 April 2012

New Month

Diposting oleh dea dini di Selasa, April 03, 2012
Everyone, its April as well.. How are you doing? :D
Hope everything is fine.
H-13 till my national exams. Wish me luck okaaay :D
I also looking for scholarship abroad.. Its a bit hard actually because I'm from language class and I want to study about social science or humanity. And I really want to continue my study in Germany. But, most of the scholarships that offers to undergraduate students are from UK or USA. The problem is that I dont have TOEFL or IELTS certificate. Why I didn't take the TOEFL/IELTS test? Because I already focused in my German. I already in B1 level so I decided to make it till C1. Besides, as you know that my English is not that good. its full of terrible grammar, you know? Hahaha. (but why I still write this in English?). I try to write in English so that people around the world can read my entry as well. Even though maybe they will find some words that can't be understand. Well, as you know I'm so bad in English. I want to mastering both of English and German. But I just can't find the right way to do it. Hahaha

In this new Month I hope that all of the SHS students in Indonesia can pass the national exams successfully and we can get the college that we've choose. Amien. Good Luck! VIEL ERFOLG!!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

I do love your comments ^^

 

Die Sonnenaufgang Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review